Become a Pot of Gold Fundraiser!
Help Emily’s Rainbow Run & Family Walk meet our goal for this year’s event by becoming a fundraiser.
All event proceeds benefit Emily’s Rainbow Fund whose mission is to support pediatric cancer research at Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital and create awareness of childhood cancers.
To date Emily’s Rainbow Fund has given over $140,000 in memory of a courageous and inspiring young cancer patient, Emily Lewis.
Meeting our mission’s goals takes commitment and a united effort. Together we can take a step to cure pediatric cancer and improve the lives of children affected by the disease. Please join us!
We had a huge success for Emily’s Rainbow Run & Family Walk held on Sunday, April 15th! Over 950 runners, walkers and kid's run participants took a step to cure childhood cancer this morning! Thank you to all of our participants and supports and Emily for the beautiful weather!
The Race Results are in!
Donations are still being accepted either on-line (using active.com or mailed in Emily’s Rainbow Fund, PO Box 451194, Westlake, OH 44145). We all can continue to take a step or stride to fund childhood cancer research and help more children celebrate future birthdays.
Thank you so much for your support of our mission!
- Emily's Rainbow Run in the News
- Lewis Family continues to embrace Emily’s legacy
- Emily’s Rainbow Run organizers still looking for sponsors
- Increase research funding for childhood cancer
- September is National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Emily's Run grows in popularity, fundraising goals.
- Another Successful Event!
- Westlake Patch
- Westshore Sun
- Westlake Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast
- The Westlake Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast is being held in conjunction with the race in the Westlake High School Cafeteria from 9 am - 1 pm. All you can eat breakfast includes: pancakes, sausage, juice & coffee. Purchase your pancake breakfast with race entry. Additional breakfasts for race participants and their families are available for purchase at packet pick-up and race day. $5 - ages 7 & up, Children 6 & under FREE. Visit www.westlakekiwanis.org for additional information.
- Questions? Interested in becoming a sponsor?
- Contact Michael Roethler at:
Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital Circle of Friends & Emily's Rainbow Fund Founded in 2002 by the Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital Foundation, Circle of Friend's mission is to provide the voice and structure for the alliance of those who voluntarily commit their time, talents, and financial assistance in support of pediatric services for Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital.
Emily’s Rainbow Fund (named in memory of Emily Lewis) became a Circle of Friends member in February 2007. The mission of the Fund is to donate proceeds raised through fundraising events to support pediatric cancer research and to better the lives of children with cancer.